- TV, Music, Books
Top 5 Fashion Movies Of All Time To Watch!
We can't figure out why we have seen the "Devil Wear's Prada" over 50 times, but yet we watch all over again as if it was our first. If you're looking to catch up on your latest fashion flick while lounging in bed this weekend we have you covered. Our Fashion Based editors have selected our top five favorite fashion movies of all time and to no surprise "The Devil Wears Prada" made it to number one on our list. Here are our top five fashion movies of all time.
1. The Devil Wears Prada: We read the book, seen the movie, heck- we live it. Who doesn't have a Miranda Priestly moment while working in the fashion industry? The Devil Wears Prada is one of those movies you'll never get tired of watching and have you wanting more. That's All
2. Breakfast At Tiffany's: The movie that introduced the cat eye, little black dress and pearls. It gave fashion a touch of class and made Audrey Hepburn the most fashionable and timeless actress of her time. Let's face we all wished we can dress like Audrey Hepburn everyday.
3. The September Issue: We debated on making this our number one fashion flick, but yet again The Devil Wears Prada is not real! This fashion documentary follows the life of Vogue Editor In Chief Anna Wintour, the most powerful woman in fashion. It gave us access to the Vogue closet, taught us that Grace is a bad ass and that at the end of the Vogue is still a business.
4. Pretty Woman: Can you blame us? Imagine walking down Rodeo Drive buying all you favorite designer frocks? Julia Roberts played a prostitute turned pretty women, gave us fashion, hats and diamonds! What else can a girl ask for?
5. Clueless: The movie that made plaid chic oh yeah and who can forget all the matching fashion outfits or the Calving Klein Dress. -As if!