Jay Manuel History, Facts, Things To Know
We dish out 10 things you want to know about T.V Personality, Jay Manuel.
1. Born on August 14, 1972 , Jay Manuel is of Italian, Czech and Indian descent.
2. Hosts of his own show entitled Style Her Famous on the Style Network.
3. Manuel debuted on the first cycle of America's Next Top Model, serving as a make up artist and photo editor.
4. He originally wanted to become an opera singer.
5. Eventually, he became a makeup artist, working for clients such as Tyra Banks and Iman.
6. In September 2006, he introduced his own make-up line, Manuel Override, on QVC.
7. In 2011 Jay Manuel released a clothing line for Sears by the name of Attitude.
8. On America's Next Top Model, Manuel is also known as "Mister Jay", a counterpart to J. Alexander's "Miss J."
9. Jay has lent his talents to hosting the Red Carpet for the "2008 GLAAD Media Awards" (Los Angeles), hosting "Fashion Cares 2007" (Toronto) which benefits AIDS research and hosting the "American Image Awards 2007" (New York) benefiting the Boys and Girls Clubs of America.
10. Jay has appeared on "The Tyra Banks Show", "Regis and Kelly", "MTV's TRL", "Paula's Party", the UK's popular "Loose Women."