- Nail Art
Hottest Manicure Trends Fall 2012
Today we kick off the first day of fall and it's time to refresh your nails with a new manicure colors! Vamp, gold, nude, mauve and black are just some of the manicure trends spotted in the fall 2012 runway shows. If you're looking to transition your look from summer brights to fall's colors here are just a few of our favorites for fall's hottest manicures!
1. Vamp red - seen at the Catherine Malandrino shows. Designers who are releasing vamp red include: Tom Ford, Dior and Essie
2. Wineberry and black - mix them up and get creative by mixing fall's it colors together
3. Gold & black - elegant and chic this is one fall's hottest color combination
4. The half moon vamp - beautiful and a statement maker
5. Lunar manicure - This fashion trend for fall-winter 2011/2012 could be seen at shows in 3.1 Philip Lim, Ruffian, and other famous designers.
6. Nude - this is one of the main trends of autumn-winter 2011/2012, which can be seen from designers