- Shopping & Deals
Best Fashion’s Night 2012 Out Events In London
Fashion's Night Out is this Thursday and you still can't figure out where to go. With so many amazing and fun events happening is just a matter of time you go crazy trying to figure out what to do! Don't stress just yet, we compiled a list of our favorite events to go to on Fashion's Night Out in London.
1. CONDÉ NAST NEWS WORLDWIDE - Snap up your goody bag when you buy the Vogue FNO T-shirt. Plus, there'll be an early release of the October issue of Vogue and Champagne and canapés served throughout the evening
2. LIBERTY - You'll have the chance to meet Jonathan Saunders who’ll be in store running a photo booth where you can get involved in #showusyoursaunders - posing in your finest Jonathan Saunders wares for a photo with the man himself. In addition, Roksanda Ilincic will be signing exclusive hand-drawn sketches of her autumn/winter 2012-13 collection. Meanwhile Jade Parfitt will be on hand to model Roksanda’s designs and advise you on your buys for the evening.
3. CHANEL - Possibly every girl's dream is a Chanel vending machine and on Fashion's Night Out, this is exactly what they'll find in the brand's Covent Garden pop-up store. Up for grabs inside the machines will be the brand's exclusive collection "Les Twin-Sets de Chanel," created by Peter Philips, creative director of CHANEL Makeup, especially for FNO. Quick, meet you there.
4. L K BENNETT - To celebrate its new luxury line, L.K.Bennett will be throwing a "Black Ribbon" party, complete with Sunday Girl as DJ, while shoppers get to see a preview of the capsule collection. The evening also sees the unveiling of "Rebekah", a limited edition shoe designed by footwear design student Becka Hunt, the winner of De Montfort University’s student competition to design a pair of shoes for the Duchess of Cambridge
5. OPENING CEREMONY - If you're not yet sure what to do, then head on down to Opening Ceremony, which is hosting a huge street party along King Street, offering manicures and styling throughout the night.
6. TOP SHOP - Head over to our Oxford Street flagship on September 8th between 6pm-11pm where we'll be hosting a real-life pop-up magazine for one night only. Head over to the Fashion Desk and get all the hottest style tips from our personal shoppers as well as a member of Vogue's fashion team. Then roll by the beauty counter to test out our gorgeous Make Up range, and get ideas and advice from one of Vogue's beauty pros. Exclusive Vogue totes will be on sale for just £10, with all proceeds going to the charity Kids Company, who provide invaluable support to vulnerable children.
7. SELFRIDGES - Feel like treating yourself to some beauty and fashion? Fashions Night Out at Selfridges is part of a massive campaign taking place in the West End to get everyone excited about the new season of style. beauty makeovers, exclusive previews of collections and even an in-store carnival, a trip to Selfridges on Thursday 8th September promises to be a shopping trip with a difference. Catwalk styl